We Want YOU!!
This issue, like the others, we are responding with a YES to submissions!! The guidelines and agreement for submissions are:
- Must be on theme (Issue #005 is Kobolds! )
- Keep writing submissions up to 700 to 1,200 words, if you might go beyond this, please contact us.
- EVERYTHING in Maximum HP was initially 1E based or OSRIC. In issue #005 we're sticking to 1E / OSRIC.
- OGL - Be aware that we can't print copyright monsters. Beholders, illithids etc. need to be renamed. refer to OSRIC if all else fails.
- By submitting you agree to release first printing and publishing rights in digital and paper format to Maximum HP Mag and Lloyd Metcalf Inc. Author credits given in text and your submission will be edited for content, spelling, and usage.
- We are looking for: Magic items, spells, Adventure spring boards, maps, tricks, traps, treasures, tables, NPCs, unique ideas, and articles.
How to Submit Your Contribution
All submissions must be sent to MaximumHPMag(at)Gmail.com - with "Submission" in the subject line. Documents may be in word or RTF format.
Art must be submitted in JPG, TIF, or PNG. resolution must be 300 DPI for grayscale or 600 DPI for line art.
Submission carries no guarantee of publication. Maximum HP and Lloyd Metcalf Inc. carry no ownership of submissions beyond this publication and all submissions must be unique original works. Author carries all responsibilities for original work.
We look forward to launching this project and many more with the fans of old school 1E behind us!
Please note, we aren't able to supply free copies with each submission. If you submit 700 words or more, we can provide you with a PDF copy when released upon request.
MaximumHP is truly becoming a community 'zine and we are happy to have you all on-board. Thank you for making this 'zine the best it can be.